1. What is your secret talent? Instinctively intuiting people in such a way that I can either help them greatly or take them all the way down, depending on how I feel about them.
2. What was the last book you read? A Soul Remembers Hiroshima by Delores Cannon.
3. Where would you like to be in 30 years? A famous 81-year-old author with a lively love life and not too awfully many wrinkles.
4. In one sentence or less, how would you describe yourself? I’m irreligious, sensual, flighty, intuitive, calm, spiritual, introspective, and creative.
5. If you had 3 wishes what would they be? For people to stop oppressing and killing each other over religious issues. For people to make wise reproductive decisions on their own so the poor world doesn’t implode under the weight of her own children. Oh… and I want to be able to fly. That would be fun.
6. Which fairytale is your favorite and why? As in Grims Fairytales? Meh. I don’t really love any of them. If you’ve read the originals (as I have), you know that they’re all gruesome horror stories and Disney rendered them as inaccurately as possible in order to remove all the gruesome parts. But the closest thing to a fairytale I liked as a kid was probably At the Back of the North Wind by George MacDonald.
7. What is more plausible, the existence of Bigfoot or the explanation of U.F.O.s as being intelligent alien visitors to our planet? Both… but if I have to choose then U.F.O.s simply because they are many times more often reported.
8. When was the last time you danced to music when no one was watching? While making super last night or any night. It doesn’t matter what’s playing; I’m dancing to it.
9. Who was your childhood hero? The actor/dancer/singer Gene Kelly.
10. What topic should I blog about next? A romantic memoir out of your life. I love those.
And here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
4. Eye Dancers
8. Why Zat
Each nominee must link back to the person who nominated him or her.
Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
1. What is your secret talent?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. Where would you like to be in 30 years?
4. In one sentence or less, how would you describe yourself?
5. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
6. What was your favorite story as a child?
7. What do you think U.F.O.s really are?
8. When was the last time you danced to music when no one was watching?
9. Who was your childhood hero/idol?
10. What topic should I blog about next?
Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.