It is my opinion…
1. That any nation or group that purposefully keeps having children beyond the extent of their available resources is going to earn a Darwin award for themselves and their offspring and that anyone who encourages this in them is either an idiot or lacks a moral compass or common sense.
2. That any religious group that practices the habit of killing people for being immodest, or sexual, or for their sexual identity, or for expressing themselves freely, or as a political or religious statement or pretty much anything when said victims have not themselves harmed other people, has absolutely no genuine respect for their creator’s creations. In short, they’re dissing their own god and betraying their own kind. Pigs.
3. I think you only deserve as much kindness, understanding, and respect as you are willing to give to others. Reference the two items before… if I acted like that, I would expect the same in return.
4. Our souls are energy and, being energy, never die. We only change form. We try out every possibility the better to understand, to experience, to BE.
5. Men are people. Women are people. Transgenders are people. All races are people. All nations are people. All religionists and non-religionists are people. They should never be dissed on that account, but only if they earn it as individuals by dissing or harming others.
6. Religion is boxed thinking. Some people thrive on the moral support that gives them and no blame on them for that, but it doesn’t work that way for me personally. I like to think outside the box – do my own thinking as it were – and don’t at all appreciate anyone trying to tell me that’s not okay.
7. Any religious group that sees the need for killing its appostates or heretics or others for being some other religion is very intellectually and spiritually pathetically weak. Truth does not need defending through force or intimidation. It is self-evident to anyone with eyes/hearts/minds to see.
8. Dancing, music, and poetry, are among the most pure expressions of our souls. If it is not uplifting, then we’re on the wrong track and need to get back on it. Even so, we all have our highs and lows. That’s life.
9. All things have souls, not just humans. We do seem to have more conscious control over what we do with whatever we have however. I could be wrong about this. I could be wrong about everything.
10. Anyone that says they have all the answers to everything is liar with an agenda.
11. We should all find our own answers and share them in the spirit of community; not competition. I think it would make the world a better place.
12. What goes around comes around and the darkest part of the night is just before dawn.
13. Everything is woven of pure magic: a feeling organized into thought; a thought organized into a tangible format; a tangible format organized into a reality, given form.