1. Be warned: I am in a MOOD.
2. Iranian guys… No. Scratch that. …Middle Eastern Islamist guys are liars, misogynist, and very disrespectful of women. They make lousy husbands btw. They’re also horrible to women, children, non-Muslims, and even, sometimes, their own kind. Islam apparently gives them a license to be that way in addition to mass murder, torture, and oppression. I think the terrorists held at Guantanamo probably got exactly what they deserved: exactly the kind of sh*t they like to dish out to others. There. I said it. F*ck PeeCeesim. I’m NOT in a PeeCee mood.
3. In a Muslim forum once, in discussing terrorists, it seemed the peaceful Muslims don’t like them either; hate them in fact for besmirching Islam’s name, BUT you should have seen the fit they pitched when I quietly suggested that the best treatment and deterrent for terrorists was to treat them exactly the way they treat women at their worst IN PUBLIC and unremittingly. Well, the Muslim guys pitched a fit anyway. They didn’t think anyone could possibly deserve that kind of treatment. Well no sh*t Sherlock. So KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! Don’t treat women the way you’d hate to be treated yourselves!
4. The women of fundamentalists are such lambs. Really they are. Look at all they put up with without killing the b*astards that oppress them and hold them captive their whole lives. Yep. Total lambs. Lambs to the slaughter.
5. Non-fundamentalist American men are the best men in the world in my opinion. Whatever faults they may have, they’re STILL light years better than their Middle Eastern counterparts.
6. Saw Enders Game this weekend… the genocide of a species that had once the temerity to attack Earth. Yet I sympathized with that species. They weren’t all that bad. They were only trying to survive. It was a shame what happened to them. Now if they’d been Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Taleban, or the like, without any females or children among them, I wouldn’t have sympathized with them at all. They don’t have survival as their excuse. They just want to take over and oppress the whole world. They want to make the world a living hell. They’re just evilly twisted that way.
7. Finally got to see the Woman in Black too. Cut and dry version: You steal her baby, she doesn’t forgive you. But she can wreak havoc in her revenge only on THIS side of the veil. I totally understood how she felt though.
8. Played with Sims again yesterday after having gotten bored with it and left it for quite some time. I don’t really know how to play the game. I just like to create in it. I made Sim versions of Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez. I also designed a beautiful house for each of them. I could not figure out how to move them into their houses though! ARGH!!!! Frustrated.
9. I need to get a life of my own.
10. Scratch that for now. I just need to get to work here.