I stand accused of being a hater and a harpy because I hate certain crimes committed by certain people. Okay fine. Allow me to list them:
- I hate the people that chant “Death to America!” in big rallies where they burn American flags and trample effigies of Uncle Sam. I’m American so I take that personally.
- Same for the people that chant “Death to Jews/Zionists!” Jews are human and so am I (albeit not Jewish) so I take this personally as well.
- I hate people that fire rockets into civilian populations constantly and at random just to kill Jews because they hate them and then use their own children to stand between them and the return defensive fire that will naturally erupt.
- I hate the people that live for death and killing, mass murder-suicides, instead of life. They seem quite anti human to me. Call me racist for it if that floats your macabre little boat.
- I hate the people that regard the American flag as a threat to them when hung in American neighborhoods. Are you kidding me? If you don’t like our flag, what are you doing here? Get out!
- I hate the people that preach hatred of America and send/fly planes loaded with innocents to crash into buildings full of innocents, murdering close to 3,000 people.
- I hate men that treat women as 3rd class citizens and worse. I’m a woman. Of course I have a problem with that.
- The hate the biddies in black who try to dictate my dress code as a woman and threaten me with violence or arrest if I don’t comply all the way. Excuse me if I don’t like being threatened of forced. How unreasonable, I know.
- I hate to see parents that force their little girls to marry old pedophiles and then “honor” kill them if they fight the arrangement. I was a little girl once. I don’t approve of little girls being sexually abused or murdered. How unfair of me, I know.
- I hate the cry-babies that throw violent tantrums and death threats around over cartoons for flipping sake or discussions of their bad conduct – truth, not libel. Please. Can you really not handle the truth? Do you think flipping out over it is really going to improve your image? Seriously?
- I hate the monsters that harass Jews and Christians and other non-Muslims.
- I hate the monsters that behead, crucify, stone, hang, torture, rape, or otherwise violate Jews, Christians, non-Muslims, women, or anyone at all. It’s ANTI-Human.
If you don’t commit these heinous crimes against humanity, I don’t hate you even if you do share the same religion with these despicable criminals. But I will look awfully funny at you if you support or excuse them in any way and I’m going to laugh if you try and tell me that their religion is peaceful or that they don’t belong to your religion at all.
It’s not what you say you are that really matters. I’m sure you can find the way to make your religion back you up either way. I’ve seen it happen countless times even in certain religion that its not supposed to be possible in. You can make good of it or evil. Your choice. But what you DO matters. Actions speaks way louder than words.
If so many people didn’t do so many bad things in the name of a certain religion (or ANY religion), then there would be nothing bad to say about it.