1. Couldn’t go to sleep Monday night. Lay staring at the ceiling and flip flopping now and then until around 11:45 before just giving in and going out to my computer to play with my Sims.
2. I built a commune roughly based on Qumran in Lunar lakes & made two different species of alien couples to live there and, you know, be fruitful and multiply as well a…s a pair of horses.
I suggested to the alien couples that they “Try for baby” and was, at first, seemingly ignored. I tend to give my Sims as much free will as possible. But then I went off to read a little on Facebook and came back to find all 4 of them making out (each with the correct spouse) in the living room.
My Sim matches don’t usually take to each so well, so I thought, “Wow. I’m actually getting good at this!”
I changed my mind about that 2 seconds later when they all suddenly broke it off to go stampeding up the spiral stairs, bumping, shoving, and arguing, toward ONE of the 6 bedrooms they COULD have chosen from. Once in there, the love fest turned into a violent territorial war for ownership of that one bed.
They made me tired. I gave up on them and went off to my own bed where finally I slept.
3. Suddi thinks that the people of Ur (very ancient Mesopotamia) built the pyradmids thousands of years prior to his time. He didn’t consider the Egyptians as ever having that high a degree of technology. He didn’t think there were any slaves or brute force involved either. Egypt then could not have supported such masses. He thinks maybe it was molded in place using something like a cement or that, perhaps that the blocks were levitated from quarry to their places using musical vibrations or a type he was familiar with. The only things he seemed to know for sure about them was that they were never tombs; they were focal points of energy transmissions; and they were a physical body of astronomical knowlege contained in their structure and placement.
4. The were Jihadi shooters at the Draw Mohammad show in Texas this week. Of course they were. They consider the stupidest things worth killing and dying and being cruel over. Luckily, they were shot dead themselves before they could do much harm.
Today, ISIS claimed that these defunct shooters were the first ISIS orchestrated attacks in the U.S. I guess the early attacks don’t count. Work place violence and all that when that woman, for instance, refused a Muslim co-worker’s invitation to Islam and he beheaded her. Just like the 911 attacks and Boston massacre and other such jihadi attacks “had nothing to do with Islam” even the Koran, haddith, and Islamic cleric prescribe such insanely evil actions.
I get so tired of the endless violent antics of these worthless savages!
5. Kind of bemused today over the Iranian public’s reaction to another proposed hanging there: this time of a 26-year-old man who murdered quite a few children. Iranians were protesting his execution for this. Meanwhile, they’ve let many an execution for people speaking their minds, apostacizing, changing religion, “insulting Islam” (read: telling the truth about it), or being victim to rape, or just flirting, go with little to no comment.
I hope I’m misunderstanding this, but it seems as though following Islam gives people nothing but chaos, confusion, and moral blindness. These people seem to be wearing their morals inside out, backwards, and upside down. Go figure.