1. Jesus/Yeshua was quite real, though his crucifixion was not. It was something his Jewish followers considered necessary to validating some previous prophecy since the culture of the time demanded blood sacrifices for the placating of gods and expiation of sins. Yeshua didn’t agree or participate. He went back to the Essenes and was there when another was sacrificed in his stead: a man who had delusions of being the Christ that may even have been a willing sacrifice. Those physically close to him who knew him well probably knew the difference but no one else did.
2. The Elohim, Yahweh, Vishnu, Ishtar, Isis, Ra, Thor, Jupiter, and many other ancient “gods” were not really gods. Many were aliens more advanced than the humans were of those time. Some even participated in the creation of modern humanity and some other versions before and after. Others still (Allah may be one) were interdimensional beings from higher or lower frequencies.
3. God is a timeless, creative, cosmic intelligence of which we are all a part. Our lives are God’s experiences.
4. Even planet and stars have souls and a physical life of their own. Ideally, its denizens support that life. Earth may be a little screwed up on this issue.
5. All things are connected. In this galaxy at least. It appears that each galaxy may have its own God, but they may be similarly connected to one another. Not clear on this last part. It’s hard to know what questions to ask.
6. The sun is much cooler than we’ve been taught. I’m still waiting for the evidence of this.
7. Gas giants can and often do support life similar to what we’re familiar with, though the environmental conditions are, of course, somewhat different. Humanoid flight more common. No view of exterior stars since the atmosphere is so thick and clouded, the upper reaches of which are deadly. The life is down deep where its cooler and there is both liquid and something like land. Both have waves and are literally teeming with vibrant life. Maybe this is what they meant about the sun?
8. Stars/suns are inter-dimensional portals from solar system to solar system and black holes in our universe are white holes in other universes so space flight is not as arduous and time consuming as some might think. It seems unnecessary to exceed the speed of light. Even so, rocket science will not ever get us very far.
9. Pompei was buried in ash in 79 AD when Vesuvius blew its top. I looked that up online after it was said by many of those who left their physical lives at that time and place said something about being preached to about hell fire and brimstone just previous.
They’d described Pompei being very large with extremely clean streets, gorgeous gardens, ornate houses and public buildings alike being adorned with colorful murals. It was a rich place, something of a resort town as well as being sin-city of the Hellenistic period: gambling, drinking, gluttonous feasting, and wild mass orgies. The usual stuff Romans were famous for and did not usually think of as “sins.”
The Hell teachings surprised me. Christianity was only 79 years old at that time and must not have been common in the Roman empire. Hell wasn’t an original Christian teaching either. It was introduced (I thought) in the Middle Ages when the church was still consolidating its power and decided to use a fear factor as a tool in doing so. So why the Hell teaching in 79 AD? was some other religion teaching it? This was never clarified.
One 18-year-old boy spoke of it being spiritually injurious and repressive. He’d felt guilty of the above mentioned sins even though he hadn’t participated in any. He was an innocent from the countryside just there visiting his carousing cousins. But he’d thought about participating and thought this made him hell-worthy. This made for major trauma at the time of his death and while making the transition to the “After Life.” He was a little angry about it when he finally realized that it had all been a ruse just to control people.
How did Christianity get hijacked so fast as that? And by whom? I used to think it was by the Romans themselves with Paul as the control agent, but now I’m not so sure and can’t even put my finger on the why of it.
10. There is no Heaven or Hell. There is an “Afterlife” which is actually our normal state of existence. How our transition goes from physical death to rebirth into our natural habitat is largely dependent on our expectations. Negative expectation can make this a lot more difficult than it needs to be. Nightmarish. We create our own realities… especially there. There is no limitations on what our imaginations can create on the other side.
11. There are pretty standard things that happen in the transition period though:
Your physical aura will often begin withdrawing some time before the actual death and you may see friends and family who have passed before you from time to time. The ones from this life you’ll recognize. The others you may not recognize until after you’ve passed the veil. It may take some time to remember them all.
If death is sudden and physically traumatic, you might not feel the pain because the soul leaves quickly, pulled or projected out in hurry to prevent it. This is common in car accidents and falls. You will still have greeters around you right away. No one dies alone. But the death in these cases is so sudden that you’ll be uncertain you actually died. Some so adamantly refuse to believe it that they will simply ignore the greeters that try to tell them and try to lead them away. A lot of haunts begin this way. Usually, the reluctance/refusal to believe has more to do with unfinished business of some sort than anything.
If the dying is more gradual, your vision will darken and close around you the same way it does when you faint or go under anesthesia or fall asleep. Then at the center a white light will form until the effect is like looking through a tunnel… and no, that is not an oncoming train. The sight has withdrawn from your physical eyes and is now looking out through your crown chakra. This portal is how you enter and how you leave. The light is the beingness of God, your natural state of being beckoning you out of the physical.
The greeters will now be fully manifest and you cant visit them a while before either returning back the way you came (if you left too soon) or to library/school or go on to your review process.
In the review process, you re-experience your life only through the lives of those you have affected one way or another. If you had a positive effect, you experience that as they felt it. If it was a negative effect, you experience that too.
If you are ISIS, for instance, you will feel the pain and terror of each and every one of your victims as though your were them.
While the universal mind in malleable and you can create what you can imagine there, heavy guilt, anger, and fear can taint that experience considerably. If there is too much of that, the other souls, unable to relate, will with draw from you and you will be sent down into another body as quickly as possible to try and work out your issues before you can go on.
If your life was mostly positive, you can go one and create your dream reality around you in the company of the souls you are closest to. Souls of too widely varying frequencies tend not to mix with one another the way they do on earth. They exist in separate realities. You’re always among friends once past the review.
If you are needed in the physical to do or teach something or have additional karma to work off, you will eventually go back to the physical earth in a new life but, unlike the negative sort, you will have study time to prepare before doing so.
12. Souls don’t usually enter the body when it’s in the fetal state. They usually don’t in until the body draws its first breath but even then they don’t tend to settle in right away. They drift in and out quite regularly. This is probably the reason babies sleep so much. Most will not settle down and commit to the life until they are 3 or 4 years old. Some even more. This is the age of your ensoulment. Your first memory of this life is the age your body was when you finally decided to stay. My first was at 9 months. I know someone who settled in at the unbelievable age of 6 months, but this is unusual.
13. Time, dimension, and space travel is the same thing. Every time, place, and dimension has it’s own frequency signature, unique in all the universe. Each thing or being is a subset of that. Matching that frequency is sufficient to get you there since there can be only one. This can be done mechanically or psychotronically or spiritually.
14. There are many earths overlying the one we’re aware of. They bleed into one another sometimes. The bleed-thru points are called Nexus points. This is where you are most likely to see shadow people, phantoms, or unknown species. Some look very solid, others not so much. Each reality is quite as real to its inhabitants as this one is to us, but to one another we’re usually little more than ghosts. The result of such an encounter is often a sinking in the pit of your stomach, a raising of body hair, goose-bumps, or fear. This doesn’t mean that the being viewed is evil though. It only means they belong somewhere other than here and you are sensing the energy differential.
15. Gas giant inhabitants are not the only beings that never see the stars. Many don’t since it is more common to live on the inside of planets than on the outside, like we do.
16. Most worlds are hollow. Possibly all. Molten material is ejected from openings that form at the poles until only the central mass and that trapped between in the inner and outer shell are all that remain. The central mass serves as sun for the interior. I wasn’t fully attentive during this lecture. I missed some of it. I’d like to just see it for myself the way I was allowed to see how things were on gas giants.
17. It’s hazardous to live on the outside. More exposure to radiation, tectonic events, and storms.
18. Physical life can thrive in many more sorts of atmosphere than is commonly thought and oxygen is not an atmosphere of choice. It’s just what we’re used to but causes our physical bodies to age faster, as does the solar radiation we’re exposed to. For instance, early Earth had a methane atmosphere and Mars had/has a carbon dioxide atmosphere. Questions on this latter bit. What are the colonists breathing there? They say it still has some life on the surface and an atmosphere, albeit a lighter one.
18. A lot of people are attending school in their dreams right now. Healers especially will be in high demand. This becomes more and more obvious with every day that passes.