1. “They are treating this as a criminal act, not a terrorist-related incident.” — From an article I read this morning about a gun-man in the White house. WTF? There’s a difference? Maybe that distinction in terms is one of the things (other than Obama) that is actually aiding terrorism instead of fighting it. It’s a set of CRIMES people! Usually exceptionally violent ones. Why not just treat it that way?
2. Religion is a device for controlling and/or even enslaving people on a mass scale in the physical realms as well as the spiritual. Yes, every religion includes some truth, some spiritual experience, some happy platitudes, and some benefit. They wouldn’t attract people if they didn’t. Same with telling a lie. The best lies include a truth that make people want to believe it. What a religion does in the hands of whomever wishes to wield this power over the masses is that it tells them what to think, to say, to do, and to believe. The advantage to power mongering authorities is that it can make the masses dependent on them for guidance and extremely malleable overall. They wouldn’t be that way if they could think for themselves without these ideological shackles. In fact, they’d very quickly progress past all need of interference in their daily or spiritual lives by authorities.
3. I got bitched out the other day over my rants about Islamists every time they attack and rape, murder, enslave, or torture innocents and all the apologists that so stupidly enable them to do so. It just angers and frustrates the hell out of me. This person scolded me as a “fake” because, instead of going into mourning mode with the friends and family of the victims, I instead just express pure fury at the perpetrators.
I don’t really mourn. I know that death ends physical suffering and that the soul, the true person, just goes forth then, unencumbered. It’s something I hope their loved ones know and take to heart.
I just hate for people to be made to suffer and others to steal their temporal lives and/well-being/freedom for the sake of some lame-ass ideology that thrives on oppression, terrorism, hatred, slavery, and spilt blood. It’s so hateful it makes me hate its very existence. So my rants are about that. I want to END it. That is where my focus lies. I want to do everything in my power to defame it and remove it from the planet and its every excuse for existing.
4. I think Muslim people are as good or bad as any population but Islam itself makes them nonetheless dangerous. It’s teachings encourage oppression, pedophilia, rape, slavery, genocide, suppression, and extreme violence of every sort. Muslims do not, as a general rule, read that much though online we only see those that do or at least are fairly literate. This is not due purely to stupidity resulting from the inbreeding which is common in the Islamic world. No. It might be a factor, but not a huge one. See item 2.
Islam is the most controlling religion in the world with the possible exception (or at least company) of Scientology. The Koran is written in archaic Arabic that even modern-day Arabic speakers have trouble understanding. So they go to their clerics constantly to get interpretations of it. Islam is a very literal religion and upheld in extreme violence and force, so Muslims who want to practice it seriously spend a lot of time seeking interpretations of the Koran from their clerics and thus are completely in thrall of them. The clerics are the ones who organize riots and acts of terrorism.
So good Muslims are bad people but bad Muslims are good people who just don’t know about the bad stuff or do know but are terrified of leaving Islam and it’s Mafia like repercussions.
5. Islam is as dangerous to humanity as Nazism is so should definitely be banned.
6. Sunday night I dreamed of trying to affect the history of a certain city by dipping in and out of time to change little things here and there. The city was nice though: very clean and well laid out with many hanging gardens, trees and flowers everywhere between the fantastic architecture. Not sure what the problem was or if there was one. Maybe this was the ideal we were shooting for. I’m unclear about this.
After changing things in the time stream, I tried to return to the city and ended up in the middle of a tundra. Same geological position, different climate, no city. The springy purple heather underfoot was crispy with a light sheath of frost. The air was very sharp and fresh but included a hint of something pungent.
When I turned to look around, I saw a dead animal not far from me. It was horned, hooved, and had black and white fur. It looked like something between a bison and deer but it was something I’d never seen before. Around me, at a distance, there were others grazing.
There was nothing feeding on the dead one and maybe it hadn’t been dead very long because it wasn’t nearly as stinky as it looked like it should be. When I went close to examine it I found that there were patches of flesh carefully excised from it: the lips, ears, eyes, and genitals. And there was no blood. It was like one of those mysterious and horrific cattle mutilations you read about in the local farmer’s journals. I took some pictures of it and then the tundra in general before spotting what appeared to be a person, a woman, walking toward me from out of a fog bank.
And then the mist swirled around me and the tundra vanished around me momentarily. I knew by that last that I’d slipped between-time again. But when I came back, there was the tundra again, with the dead animal, the live ones, and the woman walking toward me again, only much closer. I knew her face. She was me.
7. In the dream I had last night, I was visiting with both sets of grandparents (all dead) and my father at his home over there. His home there bore no resemblance to any that he lived in here. It was like a fun house. Everything for fun. Slides, ball pits, trampolines, swings, colorful gadgets.
We built one of these gadgets together. It was a cross between huge cuckoo clock and a music box. It was all clock work mechanics. Very entertaining to play with. Impossible to describe any better.
Scene shift and I’m among some teenage girls there and I’m just a teenager too. They’re being really bitchy to me. Making fun of me. Reminiscent of junior high and high school before I began to hang with my own clique of fellow outcasts.
I retreated from them and went to bed early in this big rambly strange house. But I didn’t sleep. Why sleep when I was already in a dream and full well knew it? I heard and felt this house give a sigh though and stared up at the ceiling where the sigh seemed to originate. It was faintly luminescent and I was horrified to notice it was sagging and covered with huge drops of some milky substance.
I knew the ceiling was going to collapse and went running out into the hall shouting for everyone to wake up because the ceiling was about to cave in. No response. I woke myself shouting, “I’m serious bitches! Get your asses out of bed before the ceiling falls on you!” Surprisingly, I hadn’t shouted this aloud in the physical world so didn’t wake Jeb. Surprising too that I cared about the bitches enough to want to save them. I’m not sure why.