In view of the fact that are governing elitists seem hell bent on destroying their own nations with a flood of savage Muslim immigrants, there is talk going on among Europeans of protesting this by simply boycotting Muslim businesses. This is an understandable (albeit weak-wristed) reaction but it won’t work out well for a few reasons:
- Muslims have a long history of human trafficking, banditry, and piracy. It’s what they do best. So what do you think they are going to do when they can’t earn a living via lawful means?
- Shunning Muslim business just for being Muslim will only speed the development of new Muslim only zones. Do you want that?
- Also note: the Muslim refugees that are so busy raping and pillaging right now, are generally not the employed ones, business owners or otherwise. In short, you’d be punishing the wrong Muslims while the bad ones are still free to run rampant, destroying everything in their path. Punish just the bad ones. Encourage the good ones. Their individual actions clearly separate them into two distinct groups.
That last said, it is a fact that Islam encourages bad behavior and the more seriously a Muslim practices Islam, the worse a person he becomes. And you never know when one of them is going to suddenly get serious. So the simplest solution is to simply boycott Islam itself, not Muslims:
- Don’t buy Islam specific products like halal food, Korans, scarves, prayer rugs.
- Never support an Islamic charity. The funds tend to go straight into terrorism.
- Protest Islam being taught in public schools or catered to in other public facilities. If they want their Islam, let them keep it at home.
- Burn mosques and madrassas.
- Shower stones and refuse down on Muslims demanding sharia or other Islamic-centered monstrosities, burning flags, or shouting for the deaths of non-Muslims, Jews, Christians, apostates, gays, nations, whatever….
- If you’re a non-Muslim woman and a Muslim hijabi harasses you for the way you’re dressed, rip her hijab off. Bloody her nose if she goes ballistic on you.
- Hunt down and beat up Muslims that are attacking and harassing non-Muslims in general.
- If you are a non-Muslim book store owner, refuse to sell Korans or any other Islamic books but do feel free to make posters mocking/exposing the more barbaric aspects of them that a lot of idealist liberal naive types would otherwise not know about.
- Feel free to eat around Muslims during Ramadan.
- Disrupt Islamic prayer services when they take over the street. They have no business there. The streets are for driving in. Drive in them.
- Always discourage friends and family from dating, marrying, or going into business with Muslims.
- And always be as nice or not, tolerant or not, as they are to you. You are not obliged to be better or worse.